Downloading Your Inventory From Amazon
**Note – You must have a Professional seller account on Amazon to use this function. Individual sellers do not have access.
Sign on to your Amazon bookseller account and follow these steps to request an inventory report:
- On the Inventory link, select Inventory Reports.
- Select the Open Listings Report from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request Report.
Reports generally take 15 to 45 minutes to generate. You can return to this page later to pick up your completed report. The report will appear in the Check Report Status & Download section and you can download it once the Report Status says „Ready.“
- Save the file to your local computer in Text „(tab delimited)(*.txt)“ format.
- If you want to edit the file, open it in a spreadsheet or database program, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access.
Downloading Your Inventory From Biblio
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for a BiblioDirector inventory export.
- Download the file once you receive the export email from Biblio and save it to your local computer.
- The file will be „zipped“ or „compressed“ for transfer, and the file name will end with „.zip“. Double-click on the file name to un-zip it.
- Once the file is unzipped it will appear on your local computer as a text file (*.txt).
- If you want to edit the file, open it in a spreadsheet or database program, such as Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access
› Click here for instructions on uploading your file to AbeBooks