In order to investigate certain HomeBase 3.2 issues you may need to upload your HomeBase data file. This file is named ‚homeBase.sqlite.db‘
To upload your HomeBase 3.2 homebase.sqlite.db file simply follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that HomeBase is not running.
- Sign on to your AbeBooks account with your email address and password.
- Select [Upload a Book or Picture File] from the ‚My Books‘ section of the Menu.
- Click the [Browse] button next to: „What file would you like to send us?“
- Browse to „C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Homebase 3\data“ on your computer to locate the file named „homebase.sqlite.db.“
- Select the file and Click [Open].
- Click the [Send File] button to transfer a copy of your file to our system.
Please note: While we are working on your homebase.sqlite.db file, do not make any updates or additions to your HomeBase data, as all changes will be lost once we’ve returned your file to you.