Before updating to HomeBase 3.2 we recommend making a backup of your HomeBase 3.0 inventory.
Once the update is complete all of your existing HomeBase 3.0 inventory will be present within HomeBase 3.2. You will not need to re-import any of your inventory.
To update from HomeBase 3.0 to HomeBase 3.2 follow the steps below:
1. Download HomeBase 3.2 by selecting “Download HomeBase” in the My Downloads section of your Members Menu. You can also access the download page via this link:
2. Select the [Download HomeBase] button.
3. Choose [Save File]. Once the download is complete, open the ‘HomeBase 3.2.exe’ file to launch the HomeBase 3 Setup Wizard. Simply follow the prompts to complete the installation.
2. Read and accept the End-User License Agreement.
3. Set the Installation Folder. It will be ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\AbeBooks\HomeBase 3\’ by default.
4. Select the Start Menu Shortcuts Folder. We recommend using the default HomeBase 3 folder location.
If the default folder is NOT selected for either of the above, make a note of the folders selected to make them easy to find later on.
5. Configure Shortcuts.
6. Select [Install]. The installation may take a few minutes.
7. Once installed, select [Finish] to launch HomeBase 3.2.
For more information on managing your inventory within HomeBase 3.2 please visit our online help