The AbeBooks Online Inventory Management system features a Price Comparison function that allows you to compare the price of your book with similar listings already online.
You can compare prices for listings you already have online or while you’re creating a new listing.
First, find the listing by one of the following methods:
- Enter the author, title, or other details into the search box. Click the [View Items] button.
- Search for your recently added or deleted items by selecting that option in the middle of the page and then click the [View Items] button.
- Enter one or more of your BookIDs or AbeBooks BookIDs into the search box at the bottom of the page and then click the [View Items] button.
Once you’ve located the listing, click the [Compare Prices] link. The ten lowest priced listings that match yours, as well as the ten highest priced, will be displayed.
Adding a Listing:
- After clicking the [Manage My Books & Images] link from the ‚My Books‘ section of the Menu, click the [Add listing] link located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Populate the fields as you normally would, then click [Compare Prices] below the Book Price field.
- Because your listing does not yet exist, instead of being taken directly to your Price Comparison results, a Price Comparison search box will open. Simply enter your search criteria and click [Compare Price].